Monday, January 8, 2018

Valentine Panda Card

Last year I was playing along with Gerda Steiner's progressive challenge, then I had surgery and stopped. This months new darling Panda image prompted me to start playing along again. I really love this cute image and it's perfect to use on the cards I make for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive. The cards for the card drive are supposed to be gender neutral which this one really isn't. So, I'll probably send this Valentine Panda Card to one of my nieces. If you have time this month I encourage you to make cards for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive, click here for all the details and guidelines.

The patterned papers on this card have been in my stash for awhile and both are by The Paper Studio. Copic markers were used to color the panda image. It was challenging to make the purples match! I used the following purple Copic markers: BV11, BV17 and V17. The pink hearts are a little light but I didn't have the exact shade needed, so I used: R83 and RV34. The green is a single color of YG25. N2 was used to help shade the black on the panda and that covers all the colors used. I use this XOXO sentiment a lot on Valentine's cards and it's also by The Paper Studio. That's about it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Cute ++ fantastic stamp and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea, thank you for entering with this colored panda Valentine card at our challenge #19 at creachicky"s. Lots of succes. Gr. DT member Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colorful hearts, they remind me of those candy hearts, yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purples and pinks are my faves in colors, so your card caught my eye quickly in my blog reading list!!! This is so stinkin' cute!!! Keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card with great color choice. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card with great color choice. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊