Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Cupcake Birthday Card

Well... I never went outside today! It's still really cold and I decided just to stay home, do laundry and make a card. The hubby is picking up a pizza on his way home and the plan is to take it easy this evening. I hope you can do the same!

When I was searching for the image to use I decided to look through my already printed images and I found this cupcake. I'm playing along with Day 4 of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash and it's a Bingo challenge, my selections are middle row down using Cake/Cupcakes, Bugaboo Image and Bold Colors. Looking back to see when I used this image last it was January 2014 for Bugaboo's 4th Birthday Bingo Challenge. How funny is that? Click here to see that post. I decided to make my cupcake similar to the first one with a paper pieced liner and puffy paint for icing. All patterned paper are by The Paper Studio and the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts. Three sequins for sparkle and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Cupcake Birthday Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Sweet cupcake card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to use the same image for the next anniversary! I love the puffy on the icing. The cupcake looks so yummy. Also like the bright happy shades of colors you've used in the background too. Great card to celebrate the occasion. TFS &Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, your cupcake is so yummy. Love the icing. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us during our Birthday Celebration at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, bright, and fun!! It made me smile (and crave cupcakes but that's a whole other issue). Thank you for joining us this week at Craftaholics R Us!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    Craftaholics R Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊