Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Painted Harvest Card

A nice cool front came in overnight and it feels a little like Fall this morning. I don't know about you but I'm very ready for Fall/Autumn to arrive and it's only 17 days away. Hooray!

This Painted Harvest Card is my first attempt using the new Painted Harvest stamp set by Stampin' Up! It's new in the 2017 Holiday catalog. This time of year I love seeing sunflowers on the side of the road here in Oklahoma. I've always wanted to plant some in my backyard but never have. Anyway... I love the effect of the layered stamps in this set.

Challenges entered:

Stampin' Up! supplies used include:
  • Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock, Crushed Curry cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock and Painted Autumn dsp.
  • Stamps: Painted Harvest 
  • Inks: Crushed Curry, retired Hello Honey, Early Espresso and Garden Green
  • Other Stuff: Crushed Curry Twine

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. Love those huge centres in the sunflowers, beautiful colouring layout and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stamp set! I love how it's layered but looks like it's watercolored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous card, love yellow and black together! The image you used is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sunflowers! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊