Friday, June 30, 2017

Power of Coffee Card

Okay... one more coffee card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I thought I was finished but I wanted to help break the Spring link-up record, so I made this Power of Coffee Card. I was watching Blue Bloods while making it and it's been hours since my last cup of coffee. I have a rule... No Caffeine after 3 p.m., it keeps me from going to sleep. So this card is simple and easy!

Power of Coffee Card supplies:
  • Paper: Crumb Cake cardstock by Stampin' Up! and white cardstock by Core'dinations, patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs Inc. Cream & Sugar paper pad. 
  • Stamps: Digital sentiment by Gloria Stengel (it was a freebie from a previous hop) and coffee cup from Coffee Happy stamp set by Stamplorations.
  • Ink & Coloring: Memento black and Crumb Cake marker by Stampin' Up!
  • Other Stuff: Big Shot, Frame cutting plate by Taylored Expressions, scissors and three gold sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a HAPPY and crafty day!

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun design, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is so fun + love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and sentiment and I love the pretty patterned paper scalloped border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My rule is after 6:00 ... unless I'm the closer at work, then it's a Caramel Latte from DD. lol Your card is really cute. I love polka dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous car!
    great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the pink polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic sentiment and image, love the hot pink polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, I love how you have paper pieced the cup and added the sequins

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!