Thursday, January 12, 2017

Valentine Card Drive

Hello and happy Thursday! For the last several years I have made Valentine's cards for a Card Drive called Cards from the Heart. If you have some time and enjoy making Valentine's cards for kids I encourage you to make cards for the drive. Please be aware there are very specific rules, CLICK HERE for all the details. The cards need to be made for any age or gender which can be a little tricky, so I went with a cute dog which I colored with Copic markers. The layout is simple and three punched hearts were the only embellishments. To speed things along I usually make three or four of the same design. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will make some cards for the card drive!!!

This Handmade Valentine Card is entered into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is so great that you make the cards for this group. I remember that you have done this for at least 4 years - so nice of you. The card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊