Sunday, July 3, 2016

It's a Boy! Card

Happy Sunday! I'm back today to share another new image from the digital launch at Jessica Lynn Original. This image is called ABC Brentwood Owl and I used it to make a baby card. My cousin and his wife are expecting a baby in the coming weeks and I thought this image was perfect for a It's a Boy! Card.

The layout for this card is simple and I used shades of blue.  All of the papers have been in my stash for awhile. The It's a Boy! patterned paper is by Paper Pizzazz and the blue stripes are by Echo Park. Using Copic markers the image was colored and die cut using a pierced oval by Avery Elle. The outside blue scalloped border was die cut using an Avery Elle die. I tied some white twine to the paper layers before I adhered it to the card. The image oval was adhered with dimensionals and the last touch were the four blue shimmer dot stickers by Jolee's.

This card is entered into the following challenges:

Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the rest of the Jessica Lynn Original design team. Here are links to their blogs:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊