Thursday, July 16, 2015

Meowy Christmas Wishes Card


Hello! I've got a quick post to share this Meowy Christmas Wishes Card made for the Bugaboo Christmas color challenge. My original intent was to use a Bugaboo image but when I was digging through my patterned papers I found this Pretty Kitty image already printed, so I used it. The image reminds me of our youngest fur baby named Tazzy. Here he is sleeping in daddy's spot on the bed. He will wait for my husband to move and immediately steal the warm spot. I'm pretty sure he is daddy's boy!


All patterned papers on this card are random scraps from my stash and I printed the sentiment using the computer. The image came colored so this card came together pretty quickly. I tried to add some rhinestones, sequins, etc... to add more sparkle but I didn't like any of it. So, I kept it simple. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Christmas card. Love the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo for our Christmas in July celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitten is so spoiled - you can tell by looking at the adorable picture. This card is perfect - the colors and design all work great together -- happy card for happy times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊