Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Blessings Card

Thanks for stopping by! Today is the start of a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week we would like to see food or drink featured on your card. Since I still needed one more Thanksgiving card, I decided to use the Thanksgiving Corn Mouse by Meljen's Designs. The image was colored with Copic markers and then cut into a 3" circle. The circle was then layered onto a Spellbinders scalloped die cut from Early Espresso cardstock . Then I decided to cut into my hoarded stash of retired Stampin' Up! patterned paper from one of my all-time favorite collections, Orchard Harvest dsp. The sentiment is from AAW PrintWorks Collection and was stamped in Early Espresso ink. The last detail was adding the gold glitter leaf brad and that finished my Thanksgiving cards for this year. This card is already in the mail and headed to one of my relatives to arrive just in time for Thanksgiving. I hope they like it!

Click here to view the creations from the Cardz 4 Guyz design team. We hope you will join us this week!

My Thanksgiving Blessings Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Oooh yummy, I could just fancy a cob of corn now! Super card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Andrea! I love Meljen's images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little mouse on the corn on the cob, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just purely adorable! And how perfect is that paper. Love it :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute!!!!!!! Love the image you have used on this!!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful! What a precious image and I love your whimsical papers! Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Your little mouse is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Grateful" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊