Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Coffee Cup Thanks Card

To get better at creating casual cards I decided to do a little practice. The final sketch challenge at Seize the Sketch provided a wonderful casual layout and I combined it with the JAVA challenge at CASology. Being a lover of JAVA myself, I couldn't pass up this challenge. I have my two cups daily!!!

Supplies for this Coffee Cup Thanks Card include: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Island Indigo and Whisper White cardstock. Coffee Cup stamp by Hampton Arts, Flax twine from The Twinery, Classic stampin' pads in Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Island Indigo. Sentiment stamp from the Another Thank You set by Stampin' Up! and dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

12 comments:

  1. I love how you tied your bow, it's a sweet finishing touch to a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Polka dots make everything just FUN!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Andrea! Love the cute stamps and gorgeous twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a great card for thanking someone for taking the time to meet with you over coffee -- business clients and friends would love this card!!! Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute clean and simple card and great for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, I love the colors you combined on your sweet coffee card, and the twine bow is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have to have my coffee! Usually closer to 4 cups, though :) I love how you combined the challenges - the colours are perfect, and that twine bow is such a perfect embellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour combo & the twine bow. great cas card!

    Alicia
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and a great cas style, Andrea! I am not a coffee drinker, but it would be hard to pass up these two cups! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Sketch for our final challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, the image is really cute. Your color combo is one of my faves.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable duo of coffee cups! I love the colors on this and those polka dots just make me smile! :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology for the JAVA challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊