Sunday, July 27, 2014

Blended Bloom for The Paper Players


Hello and Happy Sunday! I do believe the summer months go by faster or it seems that way the last few weeks. This is my fourth week as a guest designer at The Paper Players and we have a sketch challenge for you! The hostess this week is Ann and I must say the design team have created some marvelous inspiration for you! When I first looked at the sketch I pondered on the oval space trying to figure out what I wanted to put in it's place. Then I decided to play around with my new Stampin' Blendabilities and the Blended Bloom was the solution I needed. Hopefully, you have time to play along with the sketch challenge at The Paper Players (click here). We would love to see what you create! The challenge is open until Noon (PST) on Friday August 1st. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
  • Paper: Garden Green, Crushed Curry and Whisper White cardstock. Flowerpot dsp and discontinued Night of Navy dsp.
  • Stamps: Blended Bloom and Sassy Salutations.
  • Inks: Stampin' Blendabilities in Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Classic stampin' pad in Garden Green.
  • Other Stuff: Paper snips and dimensionals.

10 comments:

  1. Your coloring is just perfect, so pretty! And the colors really pop, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower. I love the Blendabilities product line. And you have such a vibrant color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Blendabilities flower Andrea - hope you're having as much fun with yours as I am with mine! This one looks great against that flowery DSP too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, the Blended Bloom is a great substitute for the oval, and you've colored it so beautifully! Love the fun mix of patterns, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card....bright, pretty colors! Your flower is gorgeous, Andrea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Andrea! The coloring on your flower is fabulous! This cheery card would make any one feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flower is just so beautifully coloured! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and fun card, Andrea! This would cheer anyone up. The coloring on your flower is fantastic and I love all the DSP you've used. You really rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the bright colors used in this card. I appreciate the time and thoughtfulness you put in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea, this is so pretty. I love the blue anchor for your sentiment, it really makes it pop and really enhances the color of the flower. Fabulous.
    BTW... As I type this comment, the picture of your beautiful red stamping buddy is right next to me. What a thoroughly gorgeous kitty. It must have been a tough new year for you.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊