Monday, April 7, 2014

Colorful Easter Card

This bright and Colorful Easter Card was made for my teenage niece. Monkeys are not the traditional Easter animal, however I love the fun image called Changito Chick by Stampendous! I colored the image with my Copic markers and used patterned paper from The Paper Studio. The Happy Easter sentiment is from the dollar bin from several years ago. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Colorful Easter Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love your image and all the colorful Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Andrea! Love your Easter papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card -- I am sure your Niece will enjoy this card. I really like the graphic and all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I bet your niece will love it! I'm a huge fan of animals with bunny ears for Easter and this one is precious! Gorgeous eggs and paper, too! Thank you for sharing your work with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a fun and happy card! Love the monkey! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Changito but that little chick peeping out of the egg is PRECIOUS! Love how bright & cheery this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just so cute i love it, Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration & Good Luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love that image and the pretty papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! What a sweet image! So glad you joined our challenge at My Craft Spot this week!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊