Thursday, October 10, 2013

Monkey Business Winner

Good morning! The entries in my Monkey Business challenge were all super cute and I appreciate each of you for entering the challenge. I enjoyed visiting your blogs and I hope you will join me in the next challenge! The winner for the Monkey Business challenge is....

 
 
 
Dora's card is adorable! I love all her fussy-cutting and the terrific bright colors she used. Thanks for playing along Dora! I will send you an email with your prize code to Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Thanks to Bugaboo for sponsoring my Monkey Business challenge.
 
Come back tomorrow for a new photo challenge! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww how fun Andrea :) :) Thank you so much and for your nice comment on my card. This is my email address : doraagius at gmail dot com

    Wishing you too a nice day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊