Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Photo Inspiration Challenge

Halloween is only twenty days away! If you're needing some different inspiration to inspire your creative juices, I may have just what your looking for. This week I went searching for something unique and I found this fun hand painted Jack-O-Lantern at a local garden center called Under the Sun. Immediately I knew it would make for an interesting challenge. There are so many different ways to get inspired from this photo and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!


For my card I chose to use patterned paper for my Jack-O-Lanterns. I used paper from American Crafts and Stampin' Up!. The outline of the pumpkins were heat embossed and then I stamped the faces using Jet Black StazOn ink. The stamp set is by Hampton Art and the Happy Halloween borders are by My Mind's Eye. It was a lot of fun to create this card and I hope it inspires you to play along.


Challenge Guidelines:
  1. Create a New card using the challenge theme, no linking to old posts. 
  2. Only one entry per blog address.
  3. This is a card only challenge.
  4. You must use a stamp, either rubber or digital.
  5. You can combine this challenge with other challenges.
  6. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to this challenge. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  7. All brands of stamping products are welcome.
  8. HAVE FUN!!!
  9. Challenge Prize
The challenge will run for 12 days, 10/11/2013 - 10/22/2013.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspirational photo Andrea and gorgeous card :) That embossing on the background is stunning. .. and love the blue color too. I don't do Halloween cards, but love seeing them around and love to go to a party if I can he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww! The spider pattern is super awesome & creepy! I thought I was done with Halloween cards for the year but I see I'm going to have to make at least one more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊