Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You're So Sweet Card


Hello! On Monday I took a quick trip to see my parents and nieces. While I was there I helped my nine year old niece make a couple of cards. She said she had fun and she did a wonderful job. So, I thought it would be nice to make her a card. This You're So Sweet Card was made for her. It features the Poppi Penguin - Popsicle digital stamp by Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I colored it with my Copic markers and added a little silver metallic marker to the lens of the sunglasses. The patterned paper is from the Party with Amy Locurto collection by Pebbles. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.

My You're So Sweet Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. A real cute card, love the penguin and his ice treat. Thank you for joining us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece will love this card -- so cute and just delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is adorable!! And how awesome that she got to make cards with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Andrea! Sweet image and great choice of papers.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a little cutie Andrea...it is wonderful to have the younger ones join in with us when craft..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card Andrea! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! I love that funny penguin!! You did an awesome job! Thank you for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊