Friday, June 21, 2013

Hexagon Hey There Card

Hooray it's Friday! I have a quick post to share this Hexagon Hey There Card I made using this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. I was determined to use my new hexagon punch* and Six-Sided Sampler stamp set* by Stampin' Up!. My new supplies arrived on my doorstep last week and they were just waiting for me to use them.  The polka dot patterned paper is from the Afternoon Picnic dsp and the accent colors are Strawberry Slush, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry and Crisp Cantaloupe stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock. The Hey There sentiment is from the Paper Pumpkin starter kit and I stamped it in Baked Brown Sugar. To pull the color of the sentiment together with the rest of the card I used one of the itty bitty punches with Baked Brown Sugar card stock and created connectors for the hexagons. The final touch was a few small rhinestones. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

My Hexagon Hey There Card is entered into the following challenges:

*Bundle & Save! The Six-Sided Sampler and coordinating Hexagon Punch are sold together at a 15% discount in either WOOD or CLEAR mount.

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love these colors and I love the way you've arranged the hexagons. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now isn't this fun and happy??!! Love the use of the hexagons! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright and cheerful colors are the perfect touch. Glad you had the opportunity to use your hexagon punch and create this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊