Monday, September 17, 2012

Merry Christmas Card

It's Mojo Monday time again. The sketch for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge is designed by Julee Tilman. I added a little zebra print accent to enter my card in the animal prints Christmas Card Challenge. It took me a little bit to get the idea together for this Merry Christmas Card, but I really like the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Merry Christmas Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Very Vanilla card stock by Stampin' Up!, Christmas Emporium Collection patterned paper by Graphic 45 (#4500368), light green glitter card stock by Core'dinations, red glitter card stock by DCWV, and Garden Green card stock by Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: Zebra background stamp (UR1020) and Christmas and New Year stamp (ER1106) both by Stampabilities.
  • Inks: ColorBox warm red and warm green chalk ink by Clearsnap.
  • Other Stuff: Cricut machine, poinsettia dimensional sticker and rhinestones both by Recollections, and Radiant rain shimmering mist in ice by Creative Imaginations. 

This card is also linked to:

 

8 comments:

  1. Andrea I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card love the layout and pretty papers
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zebra print with the Christmas theme! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Christmas card - love the colours you chose x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love how you were able to incorporate the zebra print paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the design features and embellishments! Great Card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the zebra print, just perfect for our challenge! The traditional red and green color palette is just lovely, thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊