Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bird Thinking of You Card

Well, I can tell you one thing that doesn't work.  Trying to watch the NBA Finals and make cards at the same time.  This card took me over three hours to make.  Obviously, I watched the game more than I worked on this Bird Thinking of You Card.  I used the Sweet Sunday sketch and patterned paper from the Little Miss paper collection by Bo Bunny.  I debated on using cream or pink for the background paper behind the bird stamp, so I tried something different and went with pink.

Bird Thinking of You Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Light pink cardstock, Bo Bunny patterned paper (Little Miss Brenna, 12LMB668 and Little Miss Jaquoya, 12LMQ613), and lucky limeade cardstock by Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: Birds Galore by Inkadinkado (97625) and Classic Messages by Hero Arts (CL414).
  • Inks: VersaMark watermark stamp pad and classic stampin' pad in early espresso.
  • Texture: Zing! embossing powder in Chestnut (27140)
  • Other Stuff: Heat tool by The Paper Studio, light pink tag by Martha Stewart Crafts, birdcage die-cut by Bo Bunny (Little Miss Noteworthy, NWL781), brown jute string, rhinestone brad, glitter flower, pink adhesive pearl, and dimensionals.

Although the Thunder didn't win, I ended up with a great card even if it did take me three hours to complete.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the tag hanging down from the flower - just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊