Saturday, March 17, 2012

Where to Buy Supplies

Where to buy supplies for your card making and crafting hobbies?  Access to scrapbooking and crafting stores vary greatly depending on your geographical location.  I live in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area and we have several options to choose from.  Here are my favorite retailers for card making and crafting supplies:
  • Sooner Scrapbooks, my friend owns the store.  Tell her Andrea sent you.
  • Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store
  • Michaels
  • Hobby Lobby
If you don't have access to these retailers you can also find some supplies at big box retailers like Target and Wal-Mart.  If you really want to have fun and you like to shop online you can find endless places to buy supplies.  A few of my favorite online sources include:
Personal preference and style will influence what retailers and manufacturers you like.  Sometimes if I can't find what I'm looking for I will check www.ebay.com, and you will be surprised what you can find.  Just have fun!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊